Monday, March 10, 2008

Kid + beach + math = 94 percent

A couple weeks ago I was sitting on the beach with my friends instead of this frozen fortress we call Toronto right now...

One of the personal highlights of the trip was waking early and heading to one of my fave beaches in the world with the kid that I mentor. How often can you do that?

We sat there on the beach and just stared at it for a while...then the kid started drawning some math equations in the sand and starting rambling about historical significance of the pyramids and triangles... I couldn't resist a snapshot and I really tried my best to pay attention to it all but the beach called....

I thank God that Jam didn't mentor some nerd... and 20 mins later we were snorkelling with tuna and rainbow fishes.

Tonite he told me that he got 94% on that test that he studied for on the beach.
Damn this kid is almost cool + worthy enough to date LTK. Although...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

ha!

great picture, btw.

Liz said...

is he cute? it's not just about intelligence here. also, how old is he? lisa has standards.

Jam said...

yeah he's cute, he's smart actually could he be the perfect man? - yeah probably...
Unfortunately some women snapped him up at ft...